Good morning!
I wanted to play with the color dare challenge but I had a really hard time coming up with something that matches their colors ... brocade blue, old olive, chocolate chip and pumpkin pie.
So I pulled out this cutie Edwin and colored him with my watercolor pencils to match the challenge.
What do you think?

I had this piece of scrap laying on my desk and was thrilled that it matches so perfectly - I just have no clue where it is from ....
Everything else is self-explaining and from SU.
I have to hurry - boys are getting busy ;-)
Have a great start in the new week
Hugs Tanja
8 comments:
He is adorable! I just love Magnolias! Great coloring and layout.
This is Fantastic!! Your coloring is amazing and that ribbon treatment is SO FUN!!
Oh my gosh, I love this image! Great job coloring him too! SO glad you found a way to play along with the Color Dare! You did a fantastic job and I hope you'll play along with us again.
Lori
CD DT
I think it's superb!!!! It matches so well and your coloring is spot on! Wunderbar!
You totally rocked the color challenge! I love your image... super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Dare!
I think you nailed it, sweetie!! Great job!!!
This is so very cute. Love all the embellishments and details!
Super cute!! He's darling!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant
Sheri-TPE DT
Post a Comment