Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Free digis

Hi there,

sorry, no post this morning!! I was so busy with all the cardmaking for the CHA relay at TGF - just for getting some free digis ;-) - and for the monthly challenges at Verve stamps - just for the chance of winning all new release sets for free!!!!!.

Here are my additional cards I made for the contest at The Greeting Farm. With every card you make with the provided digital image you are eligibale for another free digi when you upload your card until 6 pm cst the next day.
The first one is for today and the second one is from yesterday. I'll be back with the deets for the cards but for the moments I will head to my pillow ....

Have a good night y'all and enjoy!!!!

Hugs Tanja


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! Charlotte is to die for - I love her head band - absolutely awesome! And Toby is so sweet - he makes me laugh everytime I see him.

kadie said...

These are DARLING and your coloring is BEAUTFUL!! I really love that sentiment "drama queen" it's PERFECT!! Gorgeous papers too!

Imke said...

Both are adorable. I´ve never thought that orange and pink looks so great together !