Friday, January 15, 2010

lots of projects

Hi there!

Are you ready for the weekend yet? Do you need a little eyecandy? Sit back and relax while scrolling down this post.

I participated in the big release challenge over at Verve's. Julee will release 5 new sets and two plain ... tonight. And to celebrate this she will give away a bunch of new stamps to one lucky winner. The only thing I had to do to go into the "competition" was to create 5 project for 5 different challenges. I won't list all supplies here because I'm still in a hurry (that's life, right?). But if you wanna know what I used please checkout my gallery at SCS "3boysathome"

This challenge was to create a 3D project.


I made this card based on a sketch chalenge.


This challenge was anything but a A2 card.


For this one we had to use turquoie, gray and black.


And last but not least the use of chipboard (the two hearts).

Sorry for the blurry photos but the sunlight isn't too much here at the moment. I hope you enjoyed the "journey". Thank oyu for checking intoday with me and I wish you a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Hugs Tanja

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanja - these are all wonderful! I love the last one the best I think (though it's hard to pick), it's so simple and elegant!

Good luck with the contest!!!!

Mary Giles said...

Ooooh so much gorgeous stuff to drool over Tanja! Fabulous job with all your projects.

kadie said...

These projects are all SUPER FANTASTIC!! I especially love the simplicity of the last one!

LORi said...

They are all soooo pretty!!!
Thanks for joining us this week!!

TPE HUGS - LORi

Annie said...

wow - - totally gorgeous cards - thank you so much for sharing this fab work with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Beautiful projects, Tanja!! I love them all but I my favorite is the turquoise, gray and black card!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Tanja...awesome projects..you do such wonderful work...I love your creativity.