did you know that Verve is giving away a whole new release of stamp sets? The only thing you have to do to is participate in the Viva la Verve challenges in the weeks before Julee shows her new sets and you will be in the drawing.
For this week's challenge I kept my clean and simple style and made a "different" Valentine's card. My DH isn't a huge fan of getting cards (even though he is always interested in what I am doing...). And because I just didn't want to say something valentine-ish to him I thought this sentiment is perfect. I had to add a little bling - I know it is not boy-ish but DH wouldn't even recognize it ;-)
That's it for today. Tomorrow I have to share a whole bunch of cards that I created for a release challenge .... So, come back and check in tomorrow!!!
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamp: Believe from Verve
ink: Basic Gray
paper: sahara sand, regal rose, whisper white,Raspberry Tart DP SU
others: white gel pen, paper piercing tool, dimensionals, Sizzix EF and Big Shot, rhinestone stcker swirl Michaels, rhinestone stickers
No comments:
Post a Comment