Saturday, January 2, 2010

Moose with GLASSES

Hi there,

it is good to see you today - welcome back here in my little corner of the web.
For today's card I choose the challenge from Peachy Keen and tried out a different size - not quite sure if I like it!

The inspiration came from my oldest son you asked me a couple days ago I I could make him and his little brother one of Mommy's lovely cards (tell me, who could resist a 4-year-old boy who asked in is most precious voice?). So, I went with Teacher Riley because my oldest has blue glasses - that why Riley has always blue glasses in our home ;-)



I popped them up a "little" bit. Then threw in some coloring and MS glitter, nice paper from my stash and ribbon (totally forgot about what will happen to this card after been given to the boys - glitter all over the house, phew!) - and I was done.

Thank you for stopping by today - I wish you a wonderful Sunday and YEAH for school starting next week ;-))

Hugs Tanja

7 comments:

Janice W. said...

I wouldn't be able to resist such a sweet request from your 4 year old. How cute! I am sure your little guy loves the card with Riley and his blue glasses. I think it looks great! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen!

Anonymous said...

moose with glasses - he's adorable! I really love him to death. Super layout too Tanja. It really shows off the images perfectly!

My Creative Time said...

OMG, those moose w/glasses are tooo adorable! what a cute image! your card came out wonderful!
Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Nikki Foraker said...

just too stinkin' CUTE!!!!! what a GREAT CARD!!! thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS!!!

nikki

Unknown said...

What's not to like!!! It's GORGEOUS!! LOVE your take on the sketch Tanja. It's perfect.
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Hugs Viv xx

kadie said...

This is SO SO cute!!

Lorie said...

Hi Tanja!
I couldn't resist that adorable little guy, either! Your card turned out just awesome!! My little boy wore glasses when he was little too! Thanks for playing along, and good luck!

Love ya,
Lorie