Hi there,
when I saw the CAS challenge for this week at SCS I just had to play. A teal color, white and an additional color -> all together on a card. And since I discovered my love for bermuda bay lately I whipped up this two cards. Simple but I like the turn out ....
The stamps set I used is "Butterfly Wishes" from The Greeting Farm. The butterfly punch is Martha Stewart, the rhinestone and pearl stickers are from Michael's. I added rich razzleberry ribbon and on the second card a white border punch with the new SU border punch (sorry, forgot the name for it!!)
That should be all for today. I'm in the middle of some major drawer cleaning ... blehhhh! ;-)
Have a wonderful day and thank you for popping in today.
Hugs Tanja
2 comments:
I like the border on your second card, but both are great. It´s really a bright color !
Love these cards! beautiful ;)
Post a Comment