just a quick post today because appointments are chasing each other today ;-)
This is my take for this week's MOJO Monday. I really wanted to try the flower that my dear friend Arielle has showcast in a tutorial. I like how the flower turned out but I'm not sure about the rest of the card. I guess there are just these days where nothing really comes together, you know what I mean?

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and basic black ink and sprinkled it with this sparkling embossing powder. Unfortunately the picture is not enough to show it ....
Thank you for visitng me today - I'm so amazed by all this wonderful ladies who stop by everyday, leave a comment or just lurking around. Thank you so much you girls. You really make my days.
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamps: Believe from Verve
ink: Versamark and basic black, whisper white
paper: rich razzleberry textured, regal rose, whisper white, razzleberry lemonade DP SU
others: pearl stickers, pearl brad, border punch EK success, black marker, irisi... (??? - sorry) embossing powder
1 comment:
Tanja - it's lovely. I really like the stamp and the fact that it all goes together so well. Wonderful!
Post a Comment