Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mer-boy Ian

Hi,

it's me again! I just finished this card and wanted to enable you .... Do you like freebies? So, hop over to The Greeting Farm blog and grap one. You can get 5 more if you play with them this week. You can find all the exact deets here.


Well, this is my take for today. When I saw Ian as a mermaid I was bummed. So not matching. But while I was coloring I really got to know him better ;-) and fell in love. And I couldn't help and had to add the sentiment from Verve's "Beautiful You" set ;-), kwim?

I combined Ian with the sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch - I wanted to play with them for soooo long and finally got to manage it, yeah!


Have a wonderful night, my friend and check back tomorrow - I have a sweet Edwin-card for you!!!
Hugs Tanja

2 comments:

kadie said...

This is perfect! I like how fresh this is. Beautiful lines and shapes and bright colors. The border is lovely and the embies are perfect!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the bubble, too!