Hi there,
are you enjoying your weekend so far?
I have two cards to show you today. I wanted to make a card for Taylor's challenge but totally forgot to post it. But they went to CHA in Anaheim so there is still time for me ;-). And because i loved her sketch I made two cards with the same images but different paper - to stock up on birthday card. I'm always in desperate need of birthday cards ....
The first one is made with the Key Ingredients set that I found on my door on Tuesday (did I already mentioned that I absolutly LOVE the KI from Taylored Expression? ;-)) and the second is made with the Cottage Wall DP from SU - can't get enough from it!!!!


Did you see the button on top of the second cupcake and the ribbon? It is from PapertreyInk - scarlett jewel and boy, it is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Stamps are from Hero Art, buttons from PTI and from my stasha and I colored the cupcakes with my watercolor pencils. Plus I added some dazzlng Diamond glitter to the cupcake - love the sparkle!
I wish you a great Sunday and stay safe out there
Hugs Tanja
1 comment:
Very sweet cards (no pun intended). And yes, the PTI buttons are scrumptious.
Post a Comment