Hi there,
is it still cold in your neck of the wood? I know A lot of you ladies still have feet of snow. Not so here in AL but it is still cooler than usual in January. I wanted to make a spring card for Kelly's color challenge at the KLstampin'Nscrapping blog . But with pink, black and white ... As you can see I grabbed Nora from Swiss Pixies by CC Design again and colored her up. And I have to admit that I absolutely love the winter-y cards this year :-))
Thank you for stopping by today. I have to get busy - boys will be home soon and Mom wants to do some stamping before ;-)
Have a wonderful day and take care
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamps: Nora from Swiss Pixie by C.C. Design ; sentiment from Winter Schminter set by Whipper Snapper
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: basic gray, white cs, vellum
others: watercolor pencils, Aquapainter, white gel pen, Cuttlebug EF snowflakes, large oval and fancy tags Nesties, Dazzling Diamonds SU, rhinestone sticker, dimensionals, pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon, regal rose grosgrain ribbon
2 comments:
I love this stamp too, but I don't think I have even inked mine up. Great sparkly bg and love the pink and white. :) It's still icy up here in PA, maybe I should come your way for a visit. :) Hugs, Kelly
Hi Tanja! It's rainy here but I still adora this stamp!! And your coloring is gorgeous! I love how this card sparkles too!
Post a Comment