Yes, I know, we are in the States so we talk english (that's what my little one told me yesterday ;)).
I participated in the challenge at Sweet 'n Sassy and combined it with the color dare. And while I was sorting stamps the other day I hold this set in my hands and a lot of wonderful memories came in my mind. Before we came to the States we have lived in the south of France for 3 years. And the building on this stamp looked so familiar ... hmmmmmm !!! But anyway... I decided to ink it up an try to color it a little bit. And this is the result:

I'm not quite statisfied because something is missing but I couldn't figure out what it is ....
I gotta run - dinner isn't read yet but Basketball training for the boys is over !!!! Have a good weekend and stay warm and safe!!!
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamp: Provence, En Francais SU
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress ink
paper: ruby red, creamy caramel, bermuda bay, Thoroughly Modern DP SU, very vanilla
others: sponge, watercolor pencils and Aquapainter, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Big Shot, very vanilla satin ribbon, bermuda bay ribbon, button and twine, paper piercing tool, decorative scissor, dew drops, dimensionals
5 comments:
Oh I love that image and the coloring you did! Great job!
Andrea (Sugar Baby at the Sweet Stop)
Beautiful, creative project! Thank you so much for joining us on Color Dare this week!
Your card is beautiful! I don't see a thing missing at all! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Dare!
This is stunning!
Very pretty card. Gorgeous image! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare. Hope you'll join us again.
Lori
CD DT
Post a Comment