Hi there,
I can't help but lately I seem to use buttons on nearly every card I make :-))
Todays card is no exception!!! I try to find a good way to use my new "Everyday button bits" set from PapertreyInk and for this card I combined it with the challenge from Stamping Royalty: make a single layer card.
WOW - that is always a challenge because I'm pretty focused on layering. Does anyone else have the same "problem"? ;-)
So I cut out a window with my label (???) nesties and used the inside of the card . A polka dot background stamped in pumpkin pie on the front and a scarlett jewel grosgrain ribbon from PTI, some pearl stickers and "feathers for the birds and my project was ready - easy-peasy, right?

I hope you found some inspiration here today - thank you for popping in.
Have a great day
Hugs Tanja
3 comments:
Wow - this is great. I love this card. Thanks for playing with us at SR.
so cute! Great job on the single layer card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!
Oh my -- this is just too cute!!
Post a Comment