Edit: OMG - I actually WON this contest and got a wonderful prizepackage from Papertrey Ink! I still cannot believe it!!!!!!!!! Huge thank you to Nichole and the PTI-Gang - you are the BEST!
another post today, yeah!!!! I managed to play with the PTI contest today. Nichole is still in the release countdown and today she challenged papercrafters to create selfmade flower-embellishment plus a matching card.
Since I saw those flowers for the first time on Dawn McVey's blog I fell in love wit them. So puffy and elegant. I took an old Mary Higgins Clark book and went to work. Buttons are from PTI and ribbon is from Michael's.
And I like how the card turned out - another 15 minutes project! LOVE those. :-)
And that was the reason I made another card plus matching flowers. My friend Arielle showed me how to do them a couple month ago but I haven't had an excuse to make them yet.... ;-)
I used my new "Turning a new leave" set from PTI and stamped it in kiwi kiss - sentiment is from "Damask Design" from PTI. I really like how the colors work together. DP for the flowers is from SU ...
Thank you for stopping by. If you would like to know how to do the flowers hop over to Dawn's or Arielle's blog or just give me a holler and I'll let you know!
Have a wonderful Sunday and stay safe
Hugs Tanja
18 comments:
Ohhhh two fabulous sets! I have GOT to try these pouffy flowers...LOVE them!
These are great!! Love those flowers, you got them extra poofy!! :)
Gorgeous!!!!
Love this as a gift. I will make these for my crafty gal pals. Great idea!!!
WOW! This is just gorgeous! GREAT colors, too!
Congrats on your win!!!!
Sammye Jo
How exciting for you! Congrats on winning the PTI goodies!!! I thought I already commented, but I love your flowers & card.
These are all beautiful!! Congrats on winning!!
CONGRATULATIONS for winning the contest. Both flower sets are beautiful!! TFS.
Congrats on your win!
Congratulations on your win! Beautiful card and flower sets!
Congratulations on your win! Super cute card and flowers! Love how you did your label!
congratulations! You have beautiful creations here!
BEAUTIFUL cards! And congrats on a fun win on PTI!!!
What a handsome card!! Congratulations on your big win!
WOW! STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS! Oh Sistah, I wish I could come visit so you could teach me how to make the flowers! Or come visit me - the boys can play in the *feet* of snow while we craft! Congratulations on your big win sweetie!
{{HUGS & MWAH}}
Ditto to what Susan said. Beautiful flowers and beautiful card, Tanja. We need you to teach us how to make them! So happy on your win...you deserve it!!! {{{HUGS}}}
STUNNING, Tanja! Just as beautiful as can be! Congratulations on your win! VERY well deserved!!!!!
Tanja, these are GORGEOUS!!!!!! omgoodness!!
Post a Comment