Good morning!
Do you wanna hear a secret? I'm the guest designer for the Color Dare for the month of February, YEAH!!!! I was thrilled when Riley sent me an email with the deets for this month's challenges. Let me tell you - the color combos are awesome! If you have time hop over and play with us. There are a couple of wonderful talented ladies in her DT!
This week's colors are pacific point, baja breeze, kiwi kiss, basic gray and white. And this is my take.
I wanted to try my hands on an acrylic card for ages. And while brainstorming for the card I found my transparency sheets et voilĂ ...

I used the In Bloom set from PapertreyInk and embossed it on the acrylic sheet. Then I put the matching sheet behind it and attached it with a glue dot. On the front I glued a pearl sticker so that you can't see the glue dot through the transparency.
The DP is from SU but since it was a scrap I cannot remember the name (bad me ...). The sentiment is from the same set and was stamped directly on the DP. Organza ribbon is from SU too.
Thank you for popping in today - and don't forget to visit the Color Dare!!!!!
Hugs Tanja
1 comment:
Welcome Tanya... It's great to have you with us! Your card is over the top gorgeous!
Post a Comment