Hi there,
how was your weekend? Way too short, too? But at least we had gorgeous weather and the kids feel better - so, no complains here ;-).
Since I started my new coloring adventure with some Copic Ciao markers and discovered that I really like what you can do with them I ended up ordering a couple more Sketchs so I can color skin and jeans and leaves :-)). And I figured out that I'm just scared when it comes to coloring .... weird, huh?
So, I challenged myself over the weekend and sat down and colored and colored .... I chose "In bloom" from PapertreyInk and tried different colors. After studying a bunch of great online tutorials I was kind of pleased with my flower - hey, it was the first time I really worked with my Copics !
Here is one of my projects. I kept it simple because I wanted the flower to stand out. Background was stamped with "Turning a new leave" - also PTI. Paper is from SU : rich razzleberry, blush blossom, DSP rich razzleberry, and PTI white. Added some stickles and that's all.

Thank you for visiting me today and thank you so much for cheering at me - I'm always so amazed about all you visiting me and leaving comments - HUGS!!!!
Tanja
2 comments:
Tanja, the flower looks fantastic ! You´ve done a good job with the copics.
This is beautiful! Such lovely colors, Tanja - they really pop off the screen! Beautiful!
Post a Comment