Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Viva La Verve Feb 2010 -3


Hello

and welcome back. I wanna show you a card I made for the Viva La Verve challenge on SCS. You can win an entire release from Verve but I like to play with this challenges because Amber Dawn has wonderful sketches and great inspiration pictures.

This time I stuck close to the sketch and made a sentiment the focal point.


For the background I stamped "French Flair" from SU with Versamark on the pretty in pink textured cardbase and with sahara sand on the ww cardstock. Then I used one of the great sentiment from Verve's "Beautiful You" and stamped it in choc chip onto the flourishes. Threw in some pearl sticker, DP from Cottage Wall and Patterned Paper Pack SU, a little bit of matting and a satin ribbon and I was done.
I think I could have added something to the left side .... but well!

Thank you for stopping by today and for taking time to leave a comment - I appreciate each and every one.
Hugs Tanja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanja this is beautiful just as it is. The negative space sets off the circle and sentiment perfectly! I just love it.

kadie said...

This is really gorgeous, Tanja. The layout and colors are perfect!!