
It's bloghop time at PapertreyInk and today is my first time to attend, yeah!!!!
Do you remember my babbling about all the fun stuff going on at PTI a couple days/ weeks ago? Well, PTI celebrated its third anniversary and Nichole and the PTI gang whipped up lots of f
un things. And due to the hard work of their Design Team during this celebration Nichole's challenge for this bloghop is to make a Design Team Appreciation Day - means: "...go through the Design Team gallery or any of the Design Team Members' blogs and find a project that is especially inspirational to you! Then recreate the project with your own spin, making it unique!"
I love Dawn McVey's work - her style is so clean and bright! I choose this card

...and after lots of trials and errors I finally created this one. I'm still not pleased with how the stickles turned out but once it was applied .... you know!

Thank you for hopping by today - and thank you PTI DT for all the wonderful inspiration you give us each an every day!!!!
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamps: In bloom, Basic Backgrounds: Tin Types, everyday bitton bits PTI
ink: old olive, choc chip, rich razzleberry
paper: vintage cream, ripe avocado, scarlett jewel, spring moss, berry sherbet
others: ripe avocado ribbon, large scallop border die, paper snips, stardust stickles, pearl sticker, dimensionals, paperpiercing tool, threat and needle
29 comments:
This is so pretty!! I love the stamping! Great job with the challenge!
♥Lea
The sparkle is so fun and you did a great job pulling elements from your inspiration piece!
Great card Tanja, I think it turned out really well!
Very pretty card! I love the sparkle!
WOW! The colors on your card are gorgeous and I like it even better than the original! That scalloped border of scarlet jewel really caught my eye.
Such a pretty card!! Love your colors.
Beautiful and love the sparkle!
Beautiful card, you've definitely captured Dawn's style!
What a great take on the inspiration!
Gorgeous glittery flower! Great job with this card!
Love the card & the Stickles are perfect!
I love the pearl accent you added to the flower. It's so subtle and pretty at the same time. Thanks for sharing!
Nice job! I think the stickles look cool!
I just love that tin type background and you are so lucky to have gotten that scallop. It looks great and so sparkly!
Beautiful card - love the colors you chose and that big scallop! :)
Congratulations on your first blog hop! I am a newbie too and hope to see you at many more to come. Lovely card and the colors are ravishing! I can't wait to discover more lovelies on your blog later.
I love how you've changed the orientation of the card and the colors. Nice touch - makes it a beautiful, unique card!
Love your work with Tin Types. Great colours!
You should be pleased with how your card turned out ........ it is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I think the colors you chose are fantastic! And I love the stickles!! Stickles are the best!
Your card is wonderful--really turned out great! Wonderful colors and love the added stickles!
Your color combination is fantastic. Such a pretty card and a wonderful tribute to Dawn!
Love the colors and layers on this one. So pretty.
This is beautiful and I think the Stickles are perfect!! Great job with the challenge! ♥♥ Kay
Very pretty. Love the colors.
Your card is lovely! Really like all the little details like the stitching and the pearl that's poking out in the middle of the flower.
your colours are gorgeous...very Dawn-like, but it's your own...I like that it's a different design, but you can see the inspiration...fabulous!!
Wonderful cards, Tanja!! Actually, I love your Stickles treatment on the flower! I adore Dawn's style, too :)
THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!! WOW WOW WOW!! You're sooooo good! (but I already knew that) :)
Post a Comment