Sunday, February 7, 2010

PTI birthday and CPS challenge

Hi there,

another short post today as we just came home from our trip to Atlanta. (Loved to be at an Archiver's).

If you haven't heard it yet .. PTI is celebrating its birthday with a HUGE party - I mean H U G E!!!
ANd today they are the sponsor for the CardPositioningSystem. If you haven't been on the PTI website or Nichole Heady's blog for a while you should definately go NOW!

For today's card I used the sketch from CPS and created this little 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card that goes with a present for my oldest son's teacher. The stamp set is from PTI, paper and ink are from SU and the ribbon is from MIchael's. I kept it simple - but I wanted to add some flourishes which I totally forgot ... :-(

For this card I tied a bow I couldn't get a nice cut ...

Here I tied the ends of the ribbon together with a piece of twine - not sure if it looks better ...


And this is the inside of the card.

That's all for today - thank you for visiting me here and I hope to see you tomorrow.
Hugs Tanja

4 comments:

{PurpleD} said...

How pretty!

Lea L. said...

Cute card! Love the apple stamp! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE this card! The apple is so tempting and the paper and sentiment you chose is FAB! If I was a teacher, I would cherish this card!

Ruby said...

FAB card. LOVE everything about it! Apples on cards are my fave too! :o)