Hi there,
since I got envelopes for square cards I like to create them. And for today's card I pulled out Kelly's sketch challenge from KLStampin'nScrapping.
I used this cute Tilda image from Magnolia - I got it from my dear friend Mary - Thank you, hun! I colored her up with my watercolor pencils and a blender pen, put her on some "sugared" DP from Basic Grey which was cut out with circle and label 3 nesties. Sentiment is a rub-on from SU (chit-chat) and the ribbon, flowers and pearl stickers are from my stash.
Thank you for popping in
Hugs Tanja
3 comments:
She's beautiful! I love the roses and ribbon - such an amazing smash of color. The double pearls are just perfect too! Wonderful card Tanja.
Awww, this one melts my heart. LOVE your beautiful image and color scheme--and esp. love the gorgeous flowers too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at KLSNS! Be sure to stop back by on Monday to see if you won the prize! *Ü*
What a beautiful card Tanja! Your color combo is very lovely and your stamp and detailing are fab! Thanks for participating with the KLSNS Challenge.
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment