Hi there,
and welcome! Boy, what a weekend. We got snow, DH went to Dayton to attend his first NASCAR race and I won one an awesome price at PTI!!! Phew, it took me a little while to cool down from that whirlwind.
Back to business - today's card is my third take for my guest designer spot at the COLOR DARE.
Riley challenged the team to use rich razzleberry, pale plum, tempting turquoise and basic black plus white. And here is what I whipped up:

I stamped Daisybella and colored her with my watercolor pencils. The shadow around her was made with one of my brandnew Copics. LOVE them!
What do you think of this color combo? Isn't it a bomb? :-))
Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful day.
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamp: Daisybella from Stampinbella
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: pale plum, rich razzleberry DSP, tempting turquoise, basic black and PTI white
others: MS borer punch and turquoise gliter, black marker, watercolor pencils and blender pen, rhinestone brad, rhinestone stickers, scor-pal tape, dimensionals
2 comments:
I think she is absolutely adorable! You did a beautiful job once again!
She is SO CUTE!!! Another awesome card!
Post a Comment