Monday, February 22, 2010

PTI addicted ...

Hi there,

and happy Monday! I'm sorry for not posting much during the last days but I was fighting a major headache ... probably because of this weird weather here in the south.

But for today I will show you 2 cards I made lately with some of my goodies from PTI - I think I'm addicted to this stuff :-))
Both cards are pretty simple but like I already said I'm more the clean and simple style person.

This one was made with the "Turning a new Leave" set stamped on regal rose and embossed with white embossing powder. The sentiment is from "Through the Trees". I just added a scallop border from a SU scrap I had in my stash. Some Aqua Miat buttones from PTI - and that's it!

The second one is even more simple. I stamped one of the main images from "Through the Trees" on rich razzleberry and embossed it with with EP again. Wrapped around an orange zest grosgrain ribbon. Then I added some pearl sticker and I was done. Simple but okay - what do you think?

Take care
Hugs Tanja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I totally understand being addicted to PTI. I love their stuff - and really want to get more of their stamps. These are lovely and yes, I've been channeling your style a bit more. I love these clean and simple cards. They are so elegant!

kadie said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love the white ink, it's so striking!!