Hi there,I know I promised you another "In bloom" project colored with my Copics but I decided to submit it to a magazine (crazy, I know...) for publication. Just another goal for 2010 - submit cards for publication :-)) and don't be disappointed *grin*.
That's why I have a card for today that was actually made a couple days ago for the Viva La Verve challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I really like how the colors turned out.
I stamped one of the medaillion stamps from "Accent Note" on very vannila cs in perfect plum and added the little accets from the same set in pale plum - voilĂ , selfmade designer paper!!! The background on the kraft cardstock was made with anoher medaillion stamp from "Accent Note". Sentiment and half circle were stamped wit the same set and then colored with SU markers. I threw in some rhinestone stickers and pale plum ribbon and was done. Watcha think?
I will be back tomorrow!!! Take care my friends
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamps: Accent Notes from Verve
ink: perfect plum, pale plum, choc chip from SU
paper: kraft, pale plum, very vanilla
others: SU markers, circle and scallpoed circle Nesties, Big Shot, rhinestone stocker, pale plum ribbon - Michael's
4 comments:
I think it is absolutely beautiful. The colours work perfectly dont they?
Oh my - this is stunning! And you should submit. You do AMAZINGLY beautiful work. Hugs!
Michelle
love the layout and choice of colors! I never know what to do with purple!
Beautiful! I love all the purple!!
Post a Comment