Thursday, February 4, 2010

MOJO #125

Hi there,

just a short post today as we are heading out of town to Atlanta ....

This is my take for MOJO Monday#125
I just Julee's newest release "Accent Notes" and just grapped some scraps that were laying on my desk.... The sahara sand background was dry embossed with SU Perfect Details - unfortunately you can't see it on the photo.


I used my trusty EKsuccess border punch, pearl stickers, orange zest ribbon from PTI, circle and scallop circle nesties and some SU markers for coloring. That is all.Simple, huh? I love this new set!

Thank you for visiting me today - Take care
Hugs Tanja

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple and LOVELY! It's so elegant Tanja. I just love it!

Dori Shelton said...

Oh, how pretty! The colors are stunning. Love it!!

Milnie said...

gorgeous card Tanja, it is a really elegant card!

hugs