Monday, March 29, 2010

Washed out?



Hi there,

just a quick post today - days are busy at the moment - that's why I am pretty quiet during the last weeks. But it will be better :-)

Today I wanna share a card with you that I made for a contest over at The Greeting Farm. 3 wonderful ladies and I "came together" (well, virtually) and we all made a crad for the recent contest at TGF, then we chose the "best" card and that ws our entry for this week's challenge. The theme was "retro" and I had a hard time with this. So I finally came up with this beauty.

If you search for her at TGF you won't find her because my friend Lorie made just the best card for this contest. So her card went into the race - she hasn't post it yet but I will update this post when she posts, okay?

Thank you for stopping by today!
Hugs Tanja


Supplies:
stamps: image by TGF - I think Hope&Grace line (sorry), Sentiment from There she goes " Loads of fun"
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: sage shadow, very vanilla, soft suede, Basic Grey Archaic Collection, Vellum
others: MS glitter, scor pal sticky strip, fancy tags Spellbinder, twine PTI, dimensionals

3 comments:

kadie said...

OH my GOODNESS!!!!! I LOVE THIS, Tanja!! SOOOOO cute and so clever!! Beautiful job!!

Imke said...

Tanja, this is awesome !! The paper is fantastic for the retro look .

Anonymous said...

Tanja - this is incredible. Stop me in my tracks incredible. I just love the layout and the colors - stunning!