Friday, March 5, 2010

In love with Copics ...

Hi there,

here is another "In bloom" card I made the other day. Coloring was done with my Copics - boy, I really like them. Even coloring on kraft cs is easy and the colors are still rich and popping ( is that a word???).

Thank you for visiting me today! This is just a short post - we are in the middle of laundry and packing for a "hideout-weekend" somewhere ... ;-)
Hope to see you back on Monday
Hugs Tanja

Recipe:
stamp: In Bloom , sentiment from Everyday button bits - PapertreyInk
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: kraft cs, Vellum
others: white gel pen, Copic markers, clear rhinestone stickers, stardust stickles


5 comments:

kadie said...

Tanja!! Your Copic coloring is STUNNING!!! Wow!! This card is sooo elegant! I love it!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card, great job with the Copic coloring!

Anika said...

Was this really your first attempt at copics?!? Wow, It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, love the white border around the card.

*Susan* said...

WOW! Tanja, your coloring on that image is gorgeous! I MEAN GORGEOUS! I love that you left the rest of the card clean & simple to let that beautiful image take center stage. Stunning! {hug}