Hi there,
yes, I promised to show you a card I made with the "Baby Button Bits" from PapertreyInk - which I borrowed from my dear friend Arielle the other day. To be honest I wasn't in the mood for chatting and blogging .... do you know that feeling too? ...
But anyway... Arielle reminded me in her last blogpost to keep my promise :-) And here are not one, not two ....no, all three of the card I made that night. Enjoy!!!!



Thank you for visiting me today - will post the "ingredients" of this cards later .... :-)
Hugs Tanja
4 comments:
Hi Tanja, all of the cards are really sweet. My favorite is the last one, because i LOVE the colors. Great Job !
WOWZA - these are super cute, Tanja, I love them!!! Thanks so much for posting them... I love the colors of all three, but especially the first! BTW - around 11 last night I placed a PTI order... I'm bad, I know!
These are so so sweet! I was looking for some beautiful layouts to use for a card to congratulate my neighbors on the birth of their baby girl...thanks for the inspiration!
These are just adroable. I have one of the button sets...have yet to use them, but thanks for the fabulous inspiration to hopefully get my set out soon.
Post a Comment