Thursday, March 18, 2010

WoJ - Guest Designer Call


Hi there,

isn't she darling? Since I got my goodies from Whiff of Joy I have so much fun playing around with them and my Copics. I know, there is still a lot to learn but I love the images from Whiff of Joy to play with ... :-)

BTW - Whiff of Joy is calling all Designers to apply for a Guest Designer Spot for 2 month. Hurry over to Katharina's blog to see all the deets.

I used Shopping Willow for today's card. She was released last month and I totally fell in love with her. All these bags with goodies .... *happy sigh*. I paperpieced the bags and added tissue paper to create a "natural" look of the bags and to give them a little more dimension. The black cardstock and ribbon gives her a dramatic look - .... spent too much money???? Hm, who knows ....

I chose to make an easel card so she can be in the run for this challenge too.

Thank you for stopping by today, take care.
Hugs Tanja

Supplies:
stamp: Shopping Willow by Whiff of joy
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: true black cs PTI, Neenah Solar White ultra smooth, Basic Grey Origins
others: Copic Markers, paper piercing tool, black marker, lace, black ribbon SU, yellow buttons PTI and black twine, Stamping Pastels, dimensionals, tissue paper, MS border punch

10 comments:

Judy McMullen said...

Tanja, this is fantastic! Love this Whiff of Joy image and you've colored her so beautifully and love the paper piecing too! Great papers and embellishments...very springlike!

kadie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Tanja!! I really love the paper piecing that you did! I hope you're trying out for the Guest DT spot because you would make an awesome addition to the team!! Your cards are always fabulous!! HUGS

Sonia said...

Yor card is so beautiful. I really love it.
Hugs,
Ranita

Gry-Beate said...

What a beautiful card!!!

;0)Gry-Beate

karen said...

tanja this card is fantastic! I love it! I saw these images when they were released and I just love them!

Melina said...

Oh my goodness! I love the earth tones and your coloring is FAN-TAB-U-LOUS!!!!! Wonderful card
I've added your blog to my sidebar...it's an inspiration :)

paola said...

Great easel for our challenge, lovely colors, thanks for joining us at WOJ
smiles
Paola

Imke said...

Tanja, super idea with the tissue paper !! I like the colors you choose and your coloring is great !

Mary Giles said...

OMGosh! Tanja this is absolutely brilliant! I hope you are trying out for the GDT spot because you absolutley rock. I so love this card. The colors are just gorgeous. Love the tissue paper.

Katharina Frei said...

Fantastic card – I can see the love and care that you poured into it. makes me want to go shopping and come home with all those bags:-)

Thanks for participating in the GD call.
Best regards
Katharina