Tuesday, March 30, 2010

colorQ challenge and some news!

Hi there,

and welcome today. Do you wanna know some news today? ***shout*** colorQ is having a Design Team**** and do you know the best part of it? Some of the most talented ladies come together and design cards for this team - and I have the honor to be a part of this team, wow! If you haven't checked it out yet don't walk... RUN over to the colorQ challenge blog and see all the cards these ladies made for their first week as a DT.

For me this week's color combo was quite challenging: certainly celery, bermuda bay, lovely lilac, lavender lace and white. But I wanted to play with my goodies from PapertreyInk. So I pulled out one of my favorite sets from PTI and started working. And this is the result ...


I hope to see you over at the colorQ - if not for playing but for getting some inspiration ... ;-)
Hugs Tanja

Supplies:
stamp: On my Couch and On my Couch additions, Background Basics: Polka Dots II - PapertreyInk
ink: black, lavender lace, bermuda bay, Versamark, fresh snow hybrid PTI
paper: lovely lilac, certainly celery, PTI white
others: Aqua Mist button PTI, green rhinestone stickers Michael's, dimensionals


6 comments:

*Susan* said...

YAY TANJA!! OH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! But I am not surprised they chose you because your coloring is gorgeous, just like you! I look forward to playing and will add it to my sidebar. Cute card - I love all those tiny rhinestones!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tanja! Your cards are always amazing ~ so simple and elegant. Not sure how you manage that will all the "boy" in your house! I can't wait to see what you come up with as they go along and to play along. AWESOME!

Jen Carter said...

Congratulations to you!!!

kadie said...

Congrats, Tanja!! I'm so thrilled for you!
This is another beautiful card of yours too...one of my all time favorite PTI sets!

Imke said...

Congrats Tanja, how exciting ! Your cards are always great and this one is really cool. I like the images and how you added the rhinestones on the border !!

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations, Tanja - well deserved! You design amazing cards, I know we will see many more in the future and I look forward to it! :) x0x0