Hi there,
I'm back with a card I made last night and that is in the run for 3 (!!!) challenges, yeah!!!
I played with my friend Arielle's colorQ challenge, the layout is from KL Stampin N Scrappin
and for Crazy 4 challenges I added texture.
I actually added texture three times: textured background paper, bubble embossing folder from Cuttlebug with white ink and my 2 band aid ... they are eligable for texture too, right? ;-)
I rotated Kelly's sketch and instead of the 3 embellies in the upper left corner I used the 2 band aids ... sorry but 3 would have been too much!
And I just loved the colors from Arielle's challenge: certainly celery, night of navy, baja breeze, sahara sand and white!!!!! The image is watercolored with those colors and they were just perfect for little dragon - poor baby.
Gotta go - we have fabulous spring weather and the boys don't wanna stay inside ...
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamp: digital image by Dustin Pike "ouch dragon", sentiment from "Rain or Shine" set by MFT
ink: certainly celery, night of navy, baja breeze, sahara sand, going and basic gray, fresh snow PTI
paper: sahara sand, PTI white, night of navy, certainly celery, Parisian Breeze
others: Spellbinder Pierceabilities, circle and inverted circle Nesties, Big Shot, band aid, dimensionals, Aquapainter, white gel pen, spongeR
6 comments:
this is so great! I just love these images and the band aid look is awesome! Super job Tanja :)
Very cool, Tanja, and I love the Band-Aids!! I don't think Risa will mind that you only used 2 Band-Aids instead of 3. It was actually her sketch, but thanks for playing along!! :) Come back Monday to see if you are a winner!!
Hugs, Kelly
Hey Tanja, this image is so cute and it´s good to know that you have it ;-). Beautiful card, see you on 2 of this challenges !
This is soooo cute! Love the bandaids - what a unique idea! We've just posted our very first card challenge at www.justscraps.ca and would love it if you played along. Drop by and visit!
AWWWWW! What a sweet card and image. I love the band-aids too, very clever!!
What a super cute card,your color choices and detailing are awesome! You did a fab job with the sketch and thanks for joining the KLSNS Challenge!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment