Thursday, March 25, 2010

PapertreyInk bloghop - buttons




Hi there and welcome to the monthly PapertreyInk-bloghop!!!!!

For this month Nichole chose the theme: buttons *gasp*. "Hello. My name is Tanja and I'm addicted to buttons" - that would fit perfectly.
So, a couple days ago I grapped a bunch of scrap paper from my stash and sat down and created some cards. Two of them can you see here:




And since I am the new owner of a "Studio Style" stamp set (thank you PapertreyInk - I LOVE MY PRESENT!!!) designed by Dawn McVey I tried nearly every single stamp from this set :-)) . The sentiments couldn't fit better, don't you agree? ;-)

All supplies are PTI except the ink and the DS - that was from my stash.
Thank you for hopping with me today - I hope to see you soon!

Hugs Tanja


Supplies:

card1
stamp: Studio Style, Background Basics: Tin Types
ink: pretty in pin, Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: PTI white, SU pretty in pink and sahara sand, DP unknown
others: Copic markers, buttons PTI, large scallop border die, dimensionals

card2
stamp: Studio Style
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
paper: kraft, PTI white, DP unknown
others: aqua mist ribbon, black satin ribbon, aqua mist buttons, Copic markers, twine, dimensionals

23 comments:

Melina said...

Ooooo Tanja! I love these cards!
I love the button stamp on the base of the second one and how you colored the images on both cards...you are wonderful at that! :)

Melissa said...

Both cards are very pretty!

Traveling Mama said...

I love these! Both color combos are so great and I love this set too!

Dana said...

I love this stamp set! You did a great job with it :)

Kathryn B said...

Great cards! That stamp set is perfect for utilizing buttons!

Rosanne said...

Cute cards!

Anika said...

Fun cards! I just love the images in this set!

Janice McDonald said...

Fabulous cards, great layouts and colour combos!

Lea L. said...

These are so cute! Such a great use of that set! Great job with the PTI Blog Hop Challenge!

♥♥♥Lea

karen h said...

Great cards. Love the DSP on the first one. Great use of the stamp set too.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute cards! Love that stamp set!

Elizabeth S. said...

Both cards are fantastic!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful cards, Tanja! I may have to borrow this set - lol!

Mariana said...

Beautiful cards, I love you color combination, thanks for the inspiration!

Sue Ann said...

How darn cute are those cards. LOVE THEM!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both really cute! Love the plaid background on the top one, and I like how you put the buttons in the scallops on the bottom one!

Sharon said...

So cute! Love the buttons in the middle of the scallops!

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Super cute buttons!

Babies-Beth said...

I love that pink card! You colored the image to match that pretty paper perfectly!

Taheerah said...

Gorgeous cards, love them both!

Cammie said...

These are so fresh and fun! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I also love this set, isnt it great?! Great job with the challenge. Who doesnt love buttons?!

peggysue said...

That is a neat stamp set and you made some very cute cards with it!