Hi there,
tropical storm/ depression "Ida" is going through AL right now so I keep this post short - you never know when power outage will hit you ;-)
I made this card for the challenge over at OCC and Stamps and Smiles .
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamps: Butterfly Wishes - The Greeting farm
ink: basic black craft
paper: sahara sand, basic gray, dusty durango, whisper white, DP-pack SU
others: clear EP, heat gun, pumpkin pie ribbon, black marker, orange stickles, stardust stickles, butterfly punch MS, EK success burder punch
6 comments:
TANJA!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Omgoodness! I love how you've highlighted the sentiment and the scallops along the border are amazing!
Tanja this is gorgeous! I love the colors and what a fabulous layout. The scallops are really fabulous. Keeping my fingers crossed the storms Ida brings are no tto bad.
This is absolutely STUNNING! WOW! Thank you so much for posting with the set. Your card is just wonderful and makes me smile from ear to ear! The scalloping is gorgeous and the butterfly you added is just perfect. LOVE this!
stunning is the perfect word!! love the colors and those scallops :0) thanks fro playing on stamps and smiles this week
What a fabulous card and design Tanja, I LOVE the round circle border and fun colors.
Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge, hoep to see you next week! Hugs, Jennifer :)
Those offset scallops are really cool!!
Post a Comment