Hi there,
I'm back with two cards. Yes, I've been busy but the problem was that my husband took the camera with him to work and the second one (small one) is not as good as the other one ... So, I made a bunch of cards but couldn't post them earlier.
The first card is for the sketch challenge over at The Sweet Stop . It's a simple layout and I wanted to show the beautiful paper. And this card matches also the challenge from Sweet'n Sassy Digi Day at SNR where you are supposed to use Holly! Well, after google-ing the word (i'm german and blonde... ;-)) I grabbed this paper from SU - LOVE the Christmas Cocoa DP!

stamps: Christmas Poinsettias from Sweet'n Sassy ink: StazOn Jet Black, real red, ww craft paper: soft suede, real red, Christmas Cocoa DP SU
others: EK success border punch, red ribbon Michael's, flower nesties and Big Shot, dimensionals, Aquapainter, white gel pen, red rhinestone stickers, clear EP and heat gun
The other day I saw a card made just from white cardstock and fell in love - it looks so elegant and clean - just my style. So I tried it and love how it turned out. There is just a tiny little dark spot in the upper right corner .... well, my youngest son asked me to help taking the picture and I think he still had a tiny bit of chocolate on his fingers ..... sorry for that :-)
others: Petals-A-Plenty Embossingfolder SU, Kaleidoscope EP and heat gun, pearl stickers
I wish you a wonderful weekend , enjoy the fall weather if you still have it and stay safe.
Hugs Tanja
No comments:
Post a Comment