Hi there!!
Both of my boys have a little Doudou (that's french and means little blanket for cuddling purposes ;-)) And those little blankets are the most important things in their life ... well, just behind Mommy and Daddy and chocolate ....
And when I saw this cute little bear at Peachy Keen stamps I had to have him. He is perfect for any kind of cards and I love him for scrapbooking too. So I incorporated him in my card for this week's challenge at Peachy Keens's blog .

Thank you for stopping by today - have a wonderful rest of the day and don't forget to hug your loved ones today.
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamp: Peachy Keen (CAn't find the name of the friend at the moment, sorry)
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, creamy caramel
paper: sift suede textured, ww, unknown DP
others: soft suede ribbon, circle and scalloped circle nesties, watercolor pencils and Aquapainter, startdust stickles, crystal effects, dimensionals, sponge, sticker, dewdrops
5 comments:
This is just darling and I love the colors you chose! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen! Good luck!
Adorable, Tanja! This is so adorably cute!!!
Love Ya!
Lorie
Super cute!
OH how gorgeous is THIS!! It brings such lovely memories for me. My two eldest had to have a blanket too! It went everywhere with them.
Thanks for reminding me of that lovely time and for joining in with us at Peachy Keen.
Viv xx
Dear Tanja - this card is just precious! I absolutely love the colors you have used! I have four girls and each one of them had/ has a "bankee" My 25 year old still has hers.. shhh... :)Big hugs to you and thanks so much for playing along with us! :)KathyJ
Post a Comment