Hi there,
are you getting tired of checking out my Christmas cards? I'm sorry but I'm in Christmas cards mood. And due to the fact that we need still a bunch of those I can't help but always grab a christmas related stamp when it comes to cardmaking **grin**.
This time I participate in the challenge from Stamps and Smiles/ Our Creative Corner. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch. I'm a fan of the clean-and-simple style (not always but mostly ;-) and so I put this card together in less than 20 minutes. The DP is so gorgeous that I wanted it to stand for itself - I put it on dimensionald to give it more depth. And the sentiment is embossed for a 3-D look.
For the accessories I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and ran it through my Xyron then give it a glitter bath and here we are ...

stamp: Christmas Poinsettias from Sweet and Sassy Stamps; ink: whisper white craft SU
paper: choc chip, ww, Christmas Cocoa DP; others: clear EP, dimensionals, soft suede ribbon, MS snowflake punch, Xyron, glitter
That was so easy and fast that I just used the rest of the cs and made a second card with the specialty paper from the same Christmas Cocoa line from SU. It is way too adorable, what do you think? ... I mean the paper!

stamp: Christmas Poinsettias from Sweet and Sassy stamps; ink: whisper white craft
paper: choc chip, ww, Christmas Cocoa DP SU; others: clear EP dimensionals, Playground buttons SU, threat, Sleigh Bell ribbon SU
I think you will see some more cards here with this layout. Like I said - it will be one of my favorites -hehe!
Thank you for visitng me today and thank you for all the wonderful comments you left on this blog. They are very much appreciated.
Hugs Tanja
4 comments:
WOW Tanja both layouts are stunning! I just LOVE the design paper and your cards were right on the sketch layout!
Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge, hope to see you next week!
Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)
well look at you!! both are beautiful and i am not tired of seeing Christmas cards yet!! thanks for the info on how to glitter up the snowflakes (i have been fighting with that!) thanks for joining us on stamps and smiles :0)
oh tanja... not sure which one I like more... they are gorgeous! btw. On the first picture I thought the little flowers on the background were part of the card until I saw the second picture.... so funny how those tiny flowers do coordinate w/ the first card... LOL!!!
Thanks for playing w/ us at Stamps and Smiles!
-- dalis
Love it! They are just perfect (chocolate and blue go together so well) You did an awesome job with the layout. Thanks for playing with Stamps and Smiles. I hope you join us again.
Jen SAS DT
Post a Comment