Hi there,
I'm back with another card today - I wanted to participate in the challenge every Thursday over at the OCC blog. But last week's sketch gave me a real hard time. Plus I thought I could manage to combine it with the challenge at Peachy Keen where you are supposed to use just their faces.

Finally I came up with an idea but after I was finished I realized that me card pretty much look like the sample they posted on the site .... Well, at least it was a try .... :-)
I draw the shingles per hand with SU markers and the curtains are cut out by hand after eyeballing ... And I hide two faces from Peachy Keen's set "You are my sunshine". Can you find them? Yeah, right! In the upper windows - kinda behind the curtains.
The snowflakes were punched out and I then ran them through the Xyron. After that I dipped them with the sticky side in glitter. Easy, huh? I just like it!
That's it for today. Thank you for joining my and I wish y'all a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamps: You are my sunshine - Peachy Keen stamps
ink: choc chip, Brilliance Moonlight white
paper: old olive, kraft, bravo burgundy, whisper white, Dp is from my scrap stash
others: Polka Dot EF, Big Shot, exactor knife, white gel pen, rhinestone stockers, scissor, SU markers, MS leave and snowflake punches, MS glitter, dimensionals
3 comments:
oh how stinken cute!! love how you made the curtains and the "people" inside :0) thanks for joining us on stamps and smiles this week
Super cute design Tanja :) LOVE the colors and adorable faces peeking through the windows!
Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge, hope to see you next week! Hugs, Jennifer :)
Tanja! You CLEVER girl. This little house is so cute! I love the little faces peeping out behind the curtain. How clever of you.
Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen.
Viv xx
Post a Comment