Hi there,
I just ADORE this set from SU - the image is classic but I always have a cozy feeling when I look at it. And The sentiment that goes with it is just awesome. Couldn't have said it better....
So, when my friend Arielle asked me if I would like to make a card for her colorQ challenge this week I grabbed this set instantly.

I still have to work on my coloring skills though but hey ... who is perfect, huh? ;-)
Hop over to Arielle's challenge and take a little time to play with us. There are so many talented ladies joining each week ...
Take care my friends
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamps: Home for Christmas from SU
ink: bravo burgundy and Versamark, always artichoke, bashful blue, old olive
paper: bravo burgundy, always artichoke, old olive, bashful blue, ww, snowfall printed window sheet SU
others: clear EP, Aquapainter, SU markers, always artichoke ribbon, pearl stickers, white liquid appliqué, MS glitter and 2 way glue pen, designer label punch, photocorner punch, dimensionals
1 comment:
Tanja - this is beautiful. Anyone would be absolutely thrilled to receive this card. I love the dimension you've given the image! Amazing!
Post a Comment