Hi there,
are you enjoying our weekend? We will go and see the Blue Angels tomorrow as they will perform their homecoming-show. Hopefully the weather will be okay ...
Before we leave I wanted to show you the card I made for MOJO Monday this week. I know I'm a little late for breats cancer awareness month. But I think you can use this sentiment for nearly all occassions. And the pink is a bright and cheery color not just made for breast cancer support, right?
A while ago I saw this clear embossed images at Laurie Schmidlin's blog and had to give it a try. I really like how it gives texture without being too bright. What do you think?
Thank you for stopping by today. I wish you a wonderful weekend with a lot of stamping time.
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamps: Believe fromVerve, Kindred Spirits SU
ink: basic black craft, Versamark, pink pirouette
paper: regal rose, ww, basic gray patterned paper pack SU
others: clear EP, sponge, Label 3 nesties, dimensionals, organza ribbon SU, clear and pink rhinestone stickers
No comments:
Post a Comment