Good Morning!!!!!!
I seem to develop a lot of addictions lately! And it all began when I became a SCS member and started swapping cards :::rolleyes:::. I still LOVE to do this but have you swapped card-kits yet? And do you like to participate in challenges? Once you get started you will be addicted - believe me! ;-)
I really love all the creative ideas and all the people you meet while blog hopping .... Okay, back to the cards. Guess what? Right, I made to cards for two challenges.
The first one is Mermaid Anya and I made her for this challenge from Taylored Expression. I hosted a card kit swap a while ago and this image, paper and embellies are from a kit that my dear friend Susan aka PSU_mom sent me - THANK YOU sweetie, I loves the things you included.

stamps: Mermaid Anya - The Greeting Farm; paper: night of navy, PTI white, bermuda bay, unknown DP,
others: dimensionals, rhinestone and pearl stickers, stardust stickles, watercolor pencils and blender pen, flower, scallop circle punch
This sweet Gretel was sitting on my desk for quite a while, already colored! I thought she was perfect to go with this challenge from for the Viva la Verve challenge (VLVNOV01) on SCS (I'm still trying to win a whole release ;-)).
This time the twist that Amber includes every week was to use just 1 kind of embellies (hurgh!!), 2 colors of cs plus neutral (okay) and 3 (!!!) different stamps. Boy, that was work for me. I used Pixie Gretel from CC Design by AllThatScrap, Short and Sweet SU (wish big stamp) and In Bloom PTI! I stamped the blooms with pretty in pink on the pretty in pink cs underneath Gretel - I know it is hard to see. Especially since I had to make the photos with our "not-so-good" camera - my husband took my Rebel to work (grrrrrh). Sorry for the blurry pics. This card would fit in the Clean and simple category too, huh? ;-)

stamps: Pixie Bretel CC Design All that scraps, short and sweet SU, in bloom PTI
paper: old olive, very vanilla, pretty in pink, Green Tea and Ginger Blossom DP SU
ink: pretty in pink, choc chip craft, Momento Tuxedo Black
others: SU markers, clear EP, green buttons TE, circle and scallop circle Nesties, dimensionals
Hugs Tanja
3 comments:
This is such a pretty card Tanja ! The challenge is really not easy, but I also wanted to join.
I love this card Tanja!
The PP you picked goes with the image so perfectly!
Tanja these cards so adorable! It's so cool seeing my Mermaid Anya kits turned into a card! You used the pearls, rhinestones, fiber to *perfection* and I LOVE how you colored the flower center to match!
And your Gretel card is so sweet! Love the button embellies--I'm getting into buttons lately. LOL! And you can never go wrong with Pink-n-Green-White! {hug}
Post a Comment