Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dr Seuss

Hi there,

I know I've already told you that I love the stamp set "The places you'll go" from Taylored Expression. But it is sooooo cute. That's why I used it again for playing with this week's challenge from Taylor.


All the paper I used is from the Key Ingredients Set for October. And guess what? The new KI set for November will be on the way very soon, yeah!! Can't wait to see what Taylor put together this time!!!

Thanks for popping in today - I appreciate each and every one of you!
Hugs Tanja

Recipe:
stamp: The places you'll go - Taylored Expression
ink: choc chip craft, antique linen distress ink, frayed burlap distress ink
paper: prism paper and DP is earth collection from Cosmo Cricket - all Key Ingredients by Taylored Expression
other: clear EP, circle an label 4 (???) nesties, paper piercing tool, choc chip marker, dimensionals, sponge

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Stunning! I love the simpleness of it yet it just draws your eye right in - love this set, too and this paper is TDF! Love it, Tanja!