Friday, November 20, 2009

clean and simple blooms

Hi there!

I know... a week without post .... I apologize for that! We are having company - my in-laws from Germany are here since last Friday and even though they do all the "fun"-stuff with the kids there is still enough to do for me so that I don' t have had enough time to sit down and do some stamping ... :-( But we absolutly enjoy each others company!


I made this card a while ago for a clean and simple challenge and I used the colorQ challenge from my friend Arielle. I really love to color but I think I'm a clean-and-simple kinda of a stamping-girl :-)

Thank you for popping in today - I promise to post more beginning with next week, 'k?

Hugs Tanja

Recipe:
stamp: In Bloom by PapertreyInk
ink: whisper white craft
paper: dusty durango textured, ww, night of navy, sage shadow, bordering blue
others: white EP, heat gun, white gel pen, grey rhinestone stickers

2 comments:

kadie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love love love how perfectly lined up the the panels of images are! Fantastic CAS card!!

Mary Giles said...

Oooh this is very pretty! I love how everything is framed out. It really makes the inside part of the card feel like a piece of gallery art.