Hi there!
This will be a super-quick post as if I'm nearly running out of the door (crazy week here :rolleyes:).
After all this girly cards I made in the past days I was so glad to find the CAS challenge today (clean and simple cards). It want you to make a simple card with brads or eyelets. I haven't used eyelets in decades so I gave it a try. And while I was playing with this sweet butterfly stamp from SU I try to stamp of the ink and I really like how "this try" turned out. Kinda looks like the butterfly is flying away .... well ...

Thanks for visiting me today! Take care
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
stamp: Great Friends - SU
ink: Melon Mambo
paper: kraft, PTI white
others: eyelets from my stash, Sakura Glitter pen, Dimensionals
4 comments:
Wow love this - you really cooked up a storm using Ella’s recipe. those eyelets look so cool.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
This is beautiful! Those eyelets are the perfect touch! Love it!
This is just STUNNING ..... what a great idea to use the eyelets and in different colors! WTG!
I love the way you used the eyelets, very cute idea.
Post a Comment