Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stamp-A-Thon

note: this is my seond post for today (I'm on a roll :-)) - please make sure to scroll down to today's first post


Hi there,

a couple days ago I saw that Verve is having a release party challenge and you can win lots of prizes ... Usually I'm not a lucky duck if it comes to winning a prize (hey, I got my DH and two boys ;-)). But nevertheless I wanted to give it a try because I really like the sketches Julee came up with -> see them here.

And it was the first time that I used a digi stamp - I LOVE it!!!! Well, I think it is not really stamping anymore but it looks nice, huh?


Wow, isn't that paper pretty? I didn't want to cover it up too much.


And this specialty paper from SU is gorgeous. How can ne be sooo interested in paper???? I just ADORE it ***grin***

Another yummy paper from KI by Taylored Expression

This is the only image I actually STAMPED. And unfortunately it is the only stamp set from Verve I own - but maybe I will win the whole release .... dreaming .... :-)

This paper was part of the Key Ingredients set from Taylored Expression for October. I HAD to use it for this digi image. Doesn't it just matches .... So cool!

Thank you for letting me share my enthusiasm with you - I think I'm just glad that I made it in time ;-)

Have a great day and take care
Hugs Tanja

3 comments:

Mary Giles said...

Wow are you a busy bee! These are fabulous Tanja! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you on the Verve Challenge.

Seoulscrappin' said...

Love the cards .... I just recently got several digi stamps and I am finding I really like them a lot ... can change up their size, color them, ink them, etc. Hope you will find that you like them too! I wish I could be home all day and play w/my rubbah but ... drat those bills!!!! Again, totally fabulous work and the papers are gorgeous!

Melina said...

They are all wonderful Tanja! My favorite is the 3rd card. Simple but gorgeous!!! :)