Hi y'all!
This is my card for The Sweet Stop Saturday challenge #27. I modified it a little bit.... But I think it is still okay.
I made this card for the challenge #88 at Taylored Expression's blog. I LOVE the paper from the Christmas Kit Ingredients ... Did I mention that already????? ;-)
Thank you for visiting me again today!
Hugs Tanja
Recipe:
card 1
stamps: Snow Globe and Serene Snowflakes SU
ink: basic black, Archival Brilliance silver
paper: choc chip, real red, baja breeze, DP is from Christmas Key Ingredients by Taylored Expression
others: dimensionals, red rhinestone stickers, snowflake chipboard, fun flock white, "Old Saint Nick" rub-ons SU
card2
stamp: snowmen (???) from TGF, Serene Snowflakes SU
ink: basic black, Archival Brilliance silver
paper: real red, all other is from Christmas Key Ingredients by Taylored Expression
others: snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder, stardust stickles, watercolor pencils and Aquapainter, buttons by American Crafts, fun flock white
2 comments:
Ooooo Tanja I love love the snowman card! great job!
Tanja both of these cards are adorable! I LOVE the buttons on Card #2! *sigh* I need to make time to play in challenges. But I guess I need to expand my stamp collection first! {hug}
Post a Comment