Tuesday, October 27, 2009

tired of doing laundry?

Good morning!

How are you doing today?
About two weeks ago I received my order from The Greeting Farm. I love their Hope and Grace line and when I saw this lady sitting in the middle of all the laundry I fell in love. Maybe because she reminds me of myself sometimes ... ;-) I colored her with SU markers on watercolor paper but this time I'm not quite sastisfied with the result. Because of the cool DP from Basic Grey you don't see too much of my coloring "mistakes", right?


This was my entry for Viva la Verve OCT3 and the twist was to use fabric. Well, I cut a circle from an old "pirate costume" from the boys and adhered it underneath laundry -hope/ grace. I think this old costume made my card ;-). What do you think?

Thak you for popping in today.
hugs Tanja

Deets:
stamp: HG Laundry from The Greeting Farm
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper:kraft, whisper white, basic black, Canson watercolor paper, Basic Grey Scarlett Letter
others: black rhinestone stickers, felt ribbon, fabric, SU markers, Spica glitter pen



2 comments:

Naturliche Body Bliss said...

I dont see any coloring mistakes at all!

Lovely!!

kadie said...

This is too too cute! And I agree with Karen, no coloring mistakes at all and what a great idea to use fabric with this stamp!