Good morning,
this will be just a short post as I'm on my way out of the door ...
I wanted to use up some scrap paper that I am hording and hording and .... well, this DP sat on my desk after my little ones decided to grap some of Mommy's paper for cutting and other creating purposes ......... Huh, that's another story! But I wanted to use it with this bright and funny sun from Peachy Keens. Believe it or not - every item on this card is "scrap" and I love when it comes together and I can even use a nice sketch for it - like this MOJO Monday one- !
And due to the length of the cardstock I made a 4 1/4x 4 1/4''. Has anybody an idea where I could find a template for a selfmade envie for this size????? Help would very much appreciated :-)
Have a wonderful day
Hugs Tanja
What's in:
stamp: You are my sunshine - PKS
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: baja breeze, pretty in pink, canson watercolor paper, retired SU DP - don't know which one
others: pink pirouette grosgarin ribbon, dew drops, dimensionals, curly label punch, SU markers, Spica Glitter Pen
1 comment:
This is adorable! I absolutely love this stamp! It's so happy and fun, just like your card!
Post a Comment