Thursday, October 8, 2009

Summer is over .....

... but here is comes another summer-y card!

Hello everybody!

I couldn't resist. I had Seashell Trevor sitting on my desk for weeks and he was already colored in. And because we will be on or way to Orlando just when you read this post I thought I could do another summer inspired card - since the weather in Orlando will be hot and humid :-)



I have still wayyyy too much scrap paper laying around so I used some of it and threw a bunch of embellies in - et voilĂ .

I won't post until be will be back from Orlando by Thursday. So please come back and see me by the end of next week!!!!

Hugs to y'all and have a good week ....
Tanja

Recipe:
stamps: Seashell Trevor C.C.Design, Cicle Circus SU
ink: StazOn Jet Black, Brilliance Moonlight, ballet blue, brilliant blue
paper: baja breeze, natural white, watercolor paper, K&Company Seaglass, Eastcoast Prep SU, tempting turuoise
others: SU markers, sponge, curved rectangle Nesties, GoGo Boots alphabet dies and Big Shot, White gel pen, butteons, dew drops "Water"

7 comments:

kadie said...

This is too too cute! I love the buttons and the dew drops...looks like sea glass and bubbles! What a fun card!

Barb g (WV) said...

This is adorable! I love your mix of buttons and dew drops as well and they work really well with the bubbles...what a great idea!
Barbg(WV)

Mary Giles said...

Tanja this is just fabulous! I love the mix of embellishments and would you look at that coloring? Gorgeous! Did you water color the image?

karen said...

awww.. this is so cute! It puts me right back on the beach in the summertime!

Catherine said...

Someone's having fun with their nesties! LOL! This is so cute & perfect for your Orlando adventure!

Lorie said...

Tanja! I LOVE it! I love all those little Trevor stamps, and I want them all!! Your coloring is beautiful, and the paper and all the pretty embellies are perfect! LOVE IT!!

MiamiKel said...

Das ist zuper! I love the feel of it - so warm and fun! what a terrific stamp - just ordered one of these (Fall!) and can't wait to see it now after seeing your gorgeous card! Have fun in Orlando - it's beautiful here right now and you will enjoy it most of all!