Thursday, October 22, 2009

I love you ....

Hello,

how are you doing today?
A couple days ago I received my Key Ingredients set from Taylored Expression for October ... I thought I liked the one from September ... But October's KI are stunning!!! The DP is out of this world and last month was the first time I used Prism paper and I had a blast. So, when I got this kits (I ordered the christmas one too :-)) I had to use it right away. And with the challenge over at Taylor's blog I made this card for one of my little boys - he is sick with bronchitis and is pretty grumpy because he has to stay calm and quiet!!!


This earth paper from Cosmo Cricket (???) is awesome. And I absolutly adore this - I think it is artichoke paper from Prism. I kept the card simple without too much embellies - Mathis (my 4 years old boy - he always gives me the best critics ;-)) doesn't like to much on it.

Thank you for visiting me today - have a wonderful day
Hugs Tanja

Recipe:

stamp: Oh the places you'll go - Taylored Expression
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
paper: all from Key Ingredients Set October 09 - Taylored Expression
others: scalloped circle nesties, Big Shot, watercolor pencils from Faber Castell and blender pen SU, stardust and red stickles, dotted organza ribbon, scallop border punch SU,

2 comments:

Mary Giles said...

Love the colors and patterns in this! I'm sorryt to hear your little one is sick. I hope he gets better real quick so he go play.

Melina said...

Soooo Cute Tanja!