


Hi there,
here is another colorQ card for you today. Due to the fact that colorQ celebrate it's first birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!) Arielle challenged us to create a card based on a sketch and with our favorite past colorQ combo.
I chose cQc #22 because I just love those combo - airy and breezy *happy sigh*. And I was in a need of a bookmark/ card so I decided to combine both.

This is the inside of the card.
I borrowed this "special" perforation cutter from my SiL and I think I need one for myself. This thingy cut the perforation exactly there where it belongs - love it! And after you finished reading thecard you just rip of the bookmark and use for whatever book you are reading - GREAT!
The sentiments and images are from PTI "All booked up" set - which is just the perfect set for all this little book related gifties .
That'll be all for today. Please stop at the coloQ blog and celebrate with us - and of course don't forget to check out the cards from the DT - they rocked the challenge :)
Hugs Tanja
P:S: - will be back later with the supply-list - kids are screaming and bleeding :::rolleyes:::
15 comments:
What a truly beautiful card, Sistah!! I thought to myself that I needed to try a bookmark card and you have cemented the idea in my head....
lol, screaming and bleeding, yikes!
love your card! i love that you stamped on printed paper... I've wanted to try that for a while!
I love this card and the bookmark that goes along with it! I think I might have to try this myself. You did a great job with the colors and the sketch. :)
love what you did with this card ~ what a great idea with the bookmark ~ love it :D
This is a fabulous bookmark card! I love how you did the main image and the bookmark itself is just lovely. Wonderful job on the challenge!
Hello Tanja,
this is my last stop on my cQc birthday blog hop ;-)
Your bookmark card looks so beautiful. I like your color choice and these stamps are just great !!
Congrats to the first cQc blog birthday !!
Wow! This card is absolutely beautiful, Tanja! I love this color combination and the way you've used it on this card. Love the tear away book mark on the inside. I think I'm going to have to CASE this one! Sending you lots of love and HUGS!
Awesome card! Cannot decide whether I like the in- or the outside best!
Beautiful card! I love the bookmark too, what a great idea.
I almost chose this combo myself. Fun image and I love how you layered it. Great use of the colours.
So classy--great bookmark!! Love the cQc colors you chose for this special sketch.
What a wonderful card!! And a bookmark too - love it!
Happy Anniversary ColourQ!!!
WOW! This card is gorgeous! I love the color combination ... an the inside ... again WOW! Happy Birthday Colour Q!
Love this color combo so much (I used it too!), and it is the perfect serene combination for a card featuring quiet time with a good book! I love the offset scallops on the edge and the dp you used for the background!
Beautiful inside and out! LOVE the papers and that image and sentiment are FAB!
Post a Comment