Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sugarbowl! Sitting Gorjuss


Hello everybody ...

and a quiet Sunday to y'all!
I'm just popping with this little card for the Sugarbowl challenge. I had her sitting on my desk waiting for just the prefect sketch to be put on . :)

Thank you for popping in today - and sorry for the tiny post. Will be back tomorrow *waving*
hugs Tanja

Supplies:
stamps: Sitting (what's her name) from Gorjuss Girls by Sugarnellie, Baroque Motifs SU (background), Sentiment is from Hope and Grace by The Greeting Farm
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Snow PTI
paper: bermuda bay, PTI white, basic black, real red, DSP is a scrap from retired SU pack
others: sewing machine, black threat, black buttons PTI, red stickles, 2 lable punches SU, red bakers twine PTI, dimensionals

5 comments:

karen said...

Tanja this is fantastic! I love the shadowing you've done!

*Susan* said...

Oh I love everything about this card!! Love the colors, the layout, the button details, the stitching! And your Gorjuss Girl (whatever her name is) is colored so beautifully - your shadowing looks amazing! {hug}

Imke said...

Great Colors and i like the stitching. The red tags give the right touch. Very pretty !!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tanja..love your card today and read back...thanks for sharing all your pics of the move and your DT assignment...WOOHOO!!!!Congratulations....they are lucky to have you....

Lilian said...

Gorgeous Tanja! Love the color combination! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!