
Hi there,
it's been a busy week for the Hartmann Family. I had my frist day of work on Friday and even though I just LOVE to go to work it is pretty "exhausting" to make it a new routine. We are leaving the house so early and the kids still need some more time to get adjusted to the new situation. Preparing all the little things the night before is nesseccary and still needs a little practicing :).
So, enough rambling. Today is Tuesday again and that means time for the colourQ challenge.
I Loved the colors for this week but couldn't get the pear pizzaz worked in - tell me how do you like it ....
The DP is selfmade with my Guide Lines Two set from PTI - I think it is a must have set - so versatile and cool. I listed to my friend Arielle when she told me to "play" with my stamps. I pulled out quite a bit ink pads and .... played. LOVE the results *sigh*
Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon :)
Hugs Tanja
Supplies:
stamps: all PTI: Guide Lines Two, Fillable Frames #4, text style: places, please
ink: baja breeze, pacific blue, pumpkin pie
paper: PTI white, pear pizzaz
others: double stitched ribbon from Michael's, Fillable Frame #4 die, clear rhinestone stickers, dimensionals
2 comments:
WOW, great colors and layout.
Tanja, this is so pretty! I can't believe you created that background "paper" with a stamp set! I'm glad you enjoy your new job. And you'll see - soon everyone will settle into a routine. {HUG}
Post a Comment